Friday, March 20, 2009

Thing 15: Rollyo

I tried Rollyo. I honestly don't have much use for this Thing right now. I practiced making one called Michelle's News. I only put three websites in it. Here's the link. http://rollyo.com/index.html I didn't find the site all that easy to use.

For someone who is online all the time and has to keep track of many sites on different subjects, this could be helpful. I'm not that person. For me, it is helpful, though, to look at sites that others have grouped together. Maybe I could learn more about sites that might interest me by looking at those.

I could see a group of people in a library using this collectively. If I'm an expert on home repair, someone else on law, someone else on dog breeding, we could all consult each other's rolls when a patron has a question. Patrons, too, could create their own rolls for each other.

No comments: