Friday, March 20, 2009

Thing 14: Online Productivity Tools

I chose iGoogle for my start page, probably because I use Google for most everything else. The widget that would be most helpful to me is the calendar. What I'm finding odd is that every time I open my homepage, it looks like something different is there. Now my calendar is gone, but there is a YouTube featured video of the day. Where did that come from?

The virtual "to do" lists seem more trouble than their worth. However, Backpack looks like something that really could organize and increase productivity. Everything is all in one place! That would be a great work tool.

A good school tool for me would be MyStickies. That could come in really handy when you're looking through tons of research and just want to draw attention to bits and pieces. I can thing of many times when I could have used that.

No comments: