Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thing 7: Online Image Generators

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I wish I had a real sign like this for Teen Lounge. I would also like this text to be next to the sign, not under it.

On the right is a picture of my dog after being put through the
"Warholizer" at Big Huge Labs. (She's a medium-sized mutt.) I think kids of all ages would enjoy seeing images of themselves like this.

A lot of the stuff on the generator blog is just plain silly. Here is a surrealist compliment I generated.

"In your presence even my shadow acquires the sensation of touch. "

Okay. That's enough for today.

2 comments:

Jennifer O'Neill said...

I love salty foods too - have you tried edamame with sea salt?

Michelle said...

I love edamame with salt! I taught English in Japan right after college and ate them all the time. They serve them in bars the same way they serve pretzels and peanuts here. Much better for you!