Friday, February 13, 2009

Thing 4: RSS

I've never followed blogs or websites consistently, but here goes. I choose Google Reader as an aggregator.

http://www.epnweb.org/ This is the address to the Education Podcast Network which brings together podcasts on education and learning. There was no feed for this one.

I am now following four blogs, all belonging to my co-workers. We are all working on the 23 Things. In addition to those, I am also following a blog called Library Storytime and David King. David King talks about tech in libraries, social networking and such, so that would be a good one to keep an eye on. I also signed up for feeds for the Huffington Post, Google News, and TED.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Since you like David Lee King, I recommend checking out Tame the Web by Michael Stephens. His content is similar.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Thanks, Juli! I just added it!