Monday, April 6, 2009

Thing 22: Staying Current

I have come a long way when I think of where I was when I even started using this blog tool. I have become much more confident in my problem solving skills, especially in trying multiple avenues to fix a problem. I tend to think of technology and its tools as this mysterious, difficult thing that only people with special powers can use. I'm finally starting to feel like it's not. You just have to become familiar with it. That's all! Keep trying and work through feeling discouraged. There is probably a solution.

I vow to incorporate the most useful tools into my everyday life and to keep learning. Also, I am going to try not to use the less useful tools as a way to procrastinate!

1 comment:

Juli Davis said...

So glad you were able to stick with the program! Congrats on completing the 23 Things!